OPTIMATE Lithium Battery Charger TM274
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TM274
- Versandgewicht: 1,5 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
High performance diagnostic charger with test function for LiFePO4 and LFP batteries.
Ideal for charging 12.8 V-13.2 V LiFePO4 and LFP high performance batteries with a capacity of 2.5 to 120 Ah.
The TUNE mode provides a stable power supply when reprogramming vehicle systems, in car showroom displays, and when saving settings when battery cables need to be disconnected to accommodate power-driven accessory systems or when replacing batteries.
BMS Reset and Button Activation - for batteries with resettable low voltage / deep discharge protection.
BMS Reset Battery SAV mode: starts at 0.5 V with continuous monitoring and checking of defective or shorted cells; also the charge acceptance can be verified. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a defective battery is prevented.
SafeTº: automatic adjustment of the charging current to the ambient temperature determined by the charger. Reduced charging below freezing. Do not charge at temperatures below -20 ° C (to avoid damage to lithium batteries).
AmpMatic: Microprocessor-controlled adjustment of the charging current to the ideal charging curve for LiFePO4, matching the battery size / condition, to achieve the fastest possible and complete charge.
- CHARGING POWER: 9.5 A (AmpMatic)
- USE: Indoor / outdoor (lowest temperature: -20 ° C.
- SAVING MODE: Low Voltage Start at 0.5 V + 3-step Low Voltage SPAR and TEST mode
- SUITABLE FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 batteries with 2 to 120 Ah
- INPUT: global (100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed
- DESIGN: weatherproof housing with wall mount, with 152 cm power cord and 180 cm charging cable with SAE connector
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Absolutely safe for the vehicle electronics. Radio suppression. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shutdown in case of short circuit or disconnected battery. 3-year limited warranty.