Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TSI-25-BLK1
- Versandgewicht: 0,5 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Robust, insensitive, UV-resistant, clearly visible, safe, easy to use, super light, rustproof - TitanStraps combine all of these properties.
It is made of a high-tech plastic that is UV-resistant for 10 years and retains its strength in both hot and cold temperatures. The heat-treated buckle made of aluminum is permanently attached to the 64 cm long TitanStrap. Several TitanStrap straps can be connected together if one strap is not long enough. The non-slip end allows the belt to be opened easily with one hand, with gloves and in ice and snow. Since it has no sharp-edged hooks, it is significantly safer to use than the usual expanders, which can lead to dangerous injuries if operated incorrectly. The working load is 27.2-32 kg, the breaking load 81.6-96 kg. With their low weight and compact dimensions, the TitanStraps find a place in every vehicle.
TitanStraps are an optimal solution for:
- securing loads on and in the vehicle, e.g. securing the Alubox Pro on the roof rack
- bundling cables, pipes, hoses, piles, etc.
- rolling up mats, blankets, covers, etc.
- construction and construction work of all kinds
- rolling up cables for safe transport
The TitanStraps belts can also be used in many ways, especially in the off-road and travel sector, e.g. for:
- lashing kayaks, shovels, axes, storage boxes, camping furniture, firewood, etc. on the roof rack
- securing larger objects such as fire extinguishers or gas bottles in the vehicle interior
- the neat folding of recovery straps
- the space-saving rolling up of sleeping bags
But TitanStraps have also been used for unusual applications:
- as a fixation for temporary splints in the event of a broken leg
- as a "key" for unscrewing an oil filter
The TitanStraps are currently available in bundles of 2 and 6 (with a price advantage).
Selectable lengths and associated properties:
- Length 9 inches or 230 mm: width: 22.2 mm, working load: 27.2 kg, minimum diameter: 1.47 cm, maximum diameter: 6.55 cm
- Length 14 inches or 356 mm: width: 22.2 mm, working load: 27.2 kg, minimum diameter: 3.2 cm, maximum diameter: 9.5 cm
- Length 20 inches or 510mm, width: 27mm, working load: 32kg, minimum diameter: 5.5cm, maximum diameter: 14.15 cm
- Length 25 inches or 640 mm, width: 27 mm, working load: 32 kg, minimum diameter: 7.6 cm, maximum diameter: 18.4 cm
- Length 30 inches or 762 mm, width: 27 mm, working load: 32 kg, minimum diameter: 7.6 cm, maximum diameter: approx. 24 cm
- Length: 36 inches or 915 mm, width: 27 mm, working load: 32 kg, minimum diameter: 7.6 cm, maximum diameter: approx. 28 cm
Please select the lengths and quantities below.