The most modern 12V 10A & 24V 5A battery charger in the world!
OptiMate 7 12V-24V is perfect for 12V and 24V starter and deep-cycle batteries requiring accurate temperature-controlled charging and unmonitored, safe long-term expectancy.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Tailored to sensitive electronics: The RETTUNGS program is designed to provide a SAFE, fully automatic, low voltage start (starting at 0.5 volts) and IMPULS rescues of deeply discharged batteries connected to very sensitive electronics, such as light aircraft, industrial equipment, etc ,
Protection against Wrong Voltage Selection: When 24V has been selected and a 12V battery is connected, OptiMate 7 12-24V immediately warns that a lower voltage has been measured and will not continue charging. The USER must confirm that the rated voltage of the connected battery is 24V before the RESCUE mode is activated.
- CHARGING POWER: 10A @ 12V / 5A @ 24V (Ampmatic)
- USE: Indoor / outdoor (lowest temperature: -40 ° F / -40 ° C).
- RESCUE: Starting at low voltage of 0.5V (12V) + 1-stage desulphation rescue.
- IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3-400Ah / 24V batteries from 1-200Ah.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully enclosed.
- DESIGN: Weather resistant housing with wall mount, with 6ft / 180cm power cable and 6ft / 180cm charging cable with SAE plug. Weather resistant battery lead & standard battery terminal set included.
6 different charging programs:
12V: 14,4V (for normal lead acid batteries)
12V: 14,7V (for high performance AGM or spiral cells – OptiMa / odessey batteries)
12V: 15V (for Ca/Ca batteries that need 15V charge).
24V: 28,8V (for normal lead acid batteries)
24V: 29,4V (for high performance AGM or spiral cells – OptiMa / odessey batteries)
24V: 30V (for Ca/Ca batteries that need 15V charge).
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Absolutely safe for the vehicle electronics. Radio suppression. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shutdown in case of short circuit or disconnected battery.