OPTIMATE 7 Battery charger TM260
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TM260
- Versandgewicht: 1,5 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
The most modern 12 V 10 A & 24 V 5 A battery charger in the world!
OptiMate 7 12 V-24 V is perfect for 12 V and 24 V starter and deep-cycle batteries requiring accurate temperature-controlled charging and unmonitored, safe long-term expectancy.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Tailored to sensitive electronics: The RETTUNGS program is designed to provide a SAFE, fully automatic, low voltage start (starting at 0.5 volts) and IMPULS rescues of deeply discharged batteries connected to very sensitive electronics, such as light aircraft, industrial equipment, etc ,
Protection against Wrong Voltage Selection: When 24V has been selected and a 12V battery is connected, OptiMate 7 12-24 V immediately warns that a lower voltage has been measured and will not continue charging. The USER must confirm that the rated voltage of the connected battery is 24 V before the RESCUE mode is activated.
- CHARGING POWER: 10A @ 12 V / 5 A @ 24 V (Ampmatic)
- USE: Indoor / outdoor (lowest temperature: -40 ° F / -40 ° C).
- RESCUE: Starting at low voltage of 0.5 V (12 V) + 1-stage desulphation rescue.
- IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12 V batteries from 3-400 Ah / 24 V batteries from 1-200 Ah.
- INPUT: Global (100-240 V 50-60 Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully enclosed.
- DESIGN: Weather resistant housing with wall mount, with 6 ft / 180 cm power cable and 6 ft / 180 cm charging cable with SAE plug. Weather resistant battery lead & standard battery terminal set included.
6 different charging programs:
12 V: 14.4 V (for normal lead acid batteries)
12 V: 14.7 V (for high performance AGM or spiral cells – OptiMa / odessey batteries)
12 V: 15 V (for Ca/Ca batteries that need 15 V charge).
24 V: 28.8 V (for normal lead acid batteries)
24 V: 29.4 V (for high performance AGM or spiral cells – OptiMa / odessey batteries)
24 V: 30 V (for Ca/Ca batteries that need 15 V charge).
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Absolutely safe for the vehicle electronics. Radio suppression. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shutdown in case of short circuit or disconnected battery.