Monitoring the charge of your stored 12V motorsport lead acid battery
- 2 automatic operating modes:
Battery charge level - corresponding LED flashes every 3 seconds (long-term current draw below 0.2 mA).
Charging system test - when the charging voltage is 13.5V or until the ideal range of 14V + is reached, the LED arrow mode is activated
- With 4 LEDs the voltage range from "full to empty" of all 12V batteries is covered (including AGM with higher voltage for motorsport)
- SAE charging port with weatherproof cap for use while driving
- Charging system status is displayed with the engine running
- Length 100 cm, 15A fuse, 5/16 "/ M8 eyelets