- Order number: BARB-070
- Category: Batteries, Chargers and Accessories
- Shipping weight: 29 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Banner's Running Bull series is the perfect battery for any offroad vehicle. With its modern AGM (absorbing glass mat) technology, the Running Bull offers a wide range of features tailored to the 4x4 market
- The battery acid is bound in fiberglass wool - preventing it from spilling, even at extreme angles
- The limited self-discharge makes it perfect for vehicles not in use every day
- The battery is cycle proof, allowing it to be charged and discharged even more often than a regular car battery, lengthening its lifespan
- Even hour-long gravel roads and all the vibration that comes with it do not affect the functionality
- The battery case is sealed, thus there are no vapors and an installment inside the cabin is possible
- The battery is deep discharge proof, allowing it to be discharged for an extended number of times whereas normal batteries would suffer after only very few of those instances
- It is also capable of high currents allowing it to provide electricity fast and with high voltages without sustaining any damage! This is especially useful when operating a winch or a large entertainment system
- Even in low temperatures, the battery will deliver up to 900A, this way you do not have tomorrow whether your 4x4 will run or not. Allowing for carefree use even in times of high tech interiors.
Depending on the desired capacity, mounting spot and configuration you can choose from a variety of options to fit your needs. Concerning the Defender: It is possible to mount any of the battery models up to 105 Ah underneath the driver's seat. When choosing a two battery system it is even possible to mount two with the capacity 80Ah each - that's why we recommend our 160 Ah dual battery system, shipped ready to install with the amount and our intelligent battery management system. If one really wanted to, even two 92Ah batteries could be installed underneath the seat, but this is a very time-consuming process and we do not recommend taking this approach.
Article Number Capacity Voltage Coldstart Dimension Technology
BARB-070 70 Ah 12V 720A CCA 278x190x175mm AGM
BARB-080 80 Ah 12V 800A CCA 315x190x175mm AGM
BARB-092 92 Ah 12V 850A CCA 354x190x175mm AGM
BARB-105 105 Ah 12V 900A CCA 394x190x175mm AGM
You are legally bound to guarantee the duly disposal of such batteries. If desired you can return the battery to us, but the return must occur free of cost for us. When returned you will receive your deposit of EUR 7,50 back. Your local dump should also take back these batteries and discard them properly. Please also pay attention to the other indications in the law text itself.
Note that the sales price does not include the EUR 7,50 incl.tax battery deposit. Please order one of these per battery in your cart. (Click here)