Parking heater AUTOTERM (Planar) 2D 12 Volt complete set for Land Rover Defender
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: DEF2D12-TD5-P
- Versandgewicht: 15 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Parking Heater AUTOTERM (Planar) 2D 12 Volt Complete Set for Land Rover Defender
The parking heater set AUTOTERM (Planar) 2D12 for the Land Rover Defender consists of all important components needed for the installation of a parking heater. Included in the delivery are the AUTOTERM 2D 12 Volt parking heater, our Nakatanenga parking heater console, the Nakatanenga mounting plate, a fuel tank extraction, a Webasto air outlet with 60 mm connection, 30 cm warm air pipe and a vibration damper.
As a low-priced and powerful alternative to our Webasto parking heater kits, the AUTOTERM (=Planar) 2D parking heater is proving to be a real sales hit. This is partly due to the particularly compact dimensions, which allow installation even in small cars, vans, off-roader motorhomes, construction machinery, boats or in difficult installation situations. In the off-road / 4x4 sector, it is ideally suited for the "typical" off-road vehicles such as Land Rover Defender, Mercedes G or Jeep Wrangler JK.
These are only a few of many reasons why we now offer the AUTOTERM (Planar) 2D 12 V parking heater in a clear and comprehensive complete set for the Land Rover Defender at an economical price. For both the Tdi/ Td5 and the Td4, we offer one set each with a perfectly matching accessory kit.
You can select different front panel cut-outs for the parking heater console included in the scope of delivery. The associated connections are available in the classic cigarette lighter format (12 V) or as 5 V USB charging sockets for Apple iPhones, navigation devices, iPads and smartphones and are included in the scope of delivery.
The parking heater can also be operated while driving.
Running time: The AUTOTERM parking heater switches off automatically after 2 hours of operation. However, as soon as you press a button during operation, the parking heater continues to run indefinitely until it is switched off manually.
Scope of delivery:
- AUTOTERM 2D parking heater 12 volt incl. silencer, intake air hose, heat protection hose, tank intake pipe and corrugated exhaust pipe.
- Optionally analogue control unit PU-5 with rotary control or digital control unit PU-29 with time switch
- Nakatanenga parking heater console incl. the selected connections
- Nakatanenga mounting plate
- Fuel filler cap
- Webasto air outlet with 60 mm connection, rotatable
- 30 cm warm air pipe (diameter: 60 mm)
- Vibration damper
- Fixing material (screws, nuts, clamps, shrink hose, cable ties)
- Fuel type: diesel
- Heating capacity: max. 1.8 kW, min. 0.8 kW
- Volume of heated air: max. 75 m³/h, min. 34 m³/h
- Fuel consumption in operation: max. 0.24 l/h, min. 0.1 l/h
- Power consumption in operation: max. 29 W, min. 10 W
- Weight: 3 kg (independent heater)
- Manual start/stop
→ On the Autoterm.cz site you will find a calculator for the correct dimensioning of the air heater,
You can choose between two control elements:
- PU-5 control element with rotary control: The old PU-10 control element had a relatively inaccessible control surface. Therefore, the reliable control element with rotary control is now the new improved standard of the Planar parking heaters! With the rotary control you can adjust the heating power of the parking heater and regulate the power of the ventilation in ventilation mode! The PU-5 control element with rotary control can also be purchased separately here.
- The digital control element PU-29 with timer has an OLED display and an understandable and clear interface. Temperature, ventilation and power can be configured via the display and the various buttons. With the timer, you can easily set the start of the parking heater to a specific time. The digital control element with timer can also be purchased separately here.
Setting options (PU-29):
- Temperature and power (adjustable for the parking heater, the control panel and for an external heater).
- Time and date
- Operating language (English or Russian)
Functions of the timer (PU-29):
- Memory function: save the time so that the parking heater starts at this time every day
- Configurable memory locations: Up to 3 different weekdays with different times can be set and saved.
The AUTOTERM (=Planar) 2D12 is equipped with an altitude kit.
This means that the heater automatically reduces the injection quantity according to the ambient air pressure. This reduces or prevents sooting of the combustion chamber when the air oxygen content drops. The maximum heat output decreases proportionally to the amount of oxygen in the air. Roughly speaking, from 2,000 metres the loss of output per 500 m altitude is approx. 5%. Manufacturer tests up to 3,440 m were trouble-free. Up to 4,000 m no difficulties are to be expected. Up to 5,000 m the software calculates itself - but this could not yet be tested at real altitude.
Especially when used at high altitude, the free travel of the fan is extremely important!
Route the combustion air intake and exhaust extremely short and with low resistance - i.e. no kinks, no blockage or reduction. It should also be noted that operation beyond 3,000 m is still a technical compromise. Again, care should be taken to ensure that the combustion chamber is properly heated on a regular basis. The chamber must be burnt free of soot deposits. Soot deposits can also form on heaters that are permanently operated at the lowest setting. Therefore, the following still applies: No guarantee for sooty combustion chambers!
In order to ensure the longevity of the heater, you should also free-burn it occasionally at low levels. The combustion chamber reaches full temperature after running at full load for about half an hour. Normally, no further maintenance is required. In case of extreme loads, e.g. during longer overnight stays at more than 4,000 m, the combustion chamber including the seal set should be cleaned if necessary.
- Gutachten Planar Standheizung
- Bedienungsanleitung Planar Standheizung
- Einbauanleitung Planar Standheizung
- Operation Manual for the Planar Heater (ENG)
- Operation Manual for PU-27 (ENG)
- Operation Manual for PU-5 (ENG)
- Anleitung Bedienteil PU-27
- Fehlercodes / Error Codes (ENG)
- PLANAR Standheizung Bildersammlung