Spring Spacer Ring - Spacer - Lifting - Levelling TREKFINDER
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1-FDR10
- Versandgewicht: 0,15 kg
Delivery time 10-15 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Spring Spacer Ring/ Trim Packer/ Lifting Ring TREKFINDER for SUZUKI Jimny I & II + 10 Millimeter in colour red - for levelling at the front or/and rear axle.
Suitable for all Jimny models at the front and rear axle:
- Jimny II type GJ & HJ as of MY 2018
- Jimny I type FJ until MY 2018
- for the front axle spring
- for the rear axle spring
- 10 millimetre height adjustment
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
1 piece TREKFINDER polyurethane spring distance ring with marking TREKFINDER logo + FDR10 in colour red.
The spacer rings are listed in the TÜV® parts certificate for our TREKFINDER Jimny II complete suspension 40 mm and Jimny I suspension 55 mm and can therefore be optionally installed 1x per spring.
A general TÜV® parts certificate is not available or is NOT included in the scope of delivery.
- The installation is carried out between the upper end of the spring and the spring plate.
- Make sure that the brake line is long enough
- Make sure that the shock absorber is long enough.
- Check the headlight setting.
- The permissible height of the coupling ball must be observed.
- If there is a load-dependent headlight adjustment, e.g. for LED lights, this must be checked and, if necessary, adjusted or changed/extended.
- If a new measurement or calibration of the sensors of the driver assistance system is necessary due to the changed vehicle geometry of the vehicle, this must be carried out according to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer.
- For vehicles with load-dependent brake pressure regulator, this must be readjusted to the empty level (according to the vehicle manufacturer's specifications).
- After retrofitting, the axle geometry of the vehicle must be measured and, if necessary, corrected according to the vehicle manufacturer's specifications.