Nakatanenga jump leads Heavy Duty - 5m length
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NASHKHD
- Versandgewicht: 10,1 kg
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Nakatanenga jumper cables Heavy Duty - 5m length
We have now optimized the Nakatanenga Heavy Duty jump-start cable - 5m length with the help of 2 additional cables, so that it can be used as usual for Land Rover Defender and also as a normal jump-start cable for other vehicles. While the new jump starter cord has this added feature, we've managed to keep the price the same.
The offer includes two additional 1 meter cables. The first cable has matching cable lugs that connect to the Defender battery. The electrical plug on the first 1 meter long cable can be attached to the seat box of the Land Rover Defender, for example, and thus guarantees a quick and easy connection of the jump starter cable. The jump start cable can also be connected to the second 1m cable via the attached electrical plug so that it can be used for other vehicles. The pole clamps are of course insulated.
Our Nakatanenga tool bag is included in the scope of delivery. The jump start cable fits perfectly in the pocket and can therefore be taken anywhere.
Cable cross-section: 70 mm² jump start cable; 35 mm² additional cable for Defender
Conductive material: copper
Please note the correct procedure for starting assistance (in accordance with the requirements of the Association of German Engineers - VDI):
- There must be no body contact between the two vehicles
- Switch off the ignition of both vehicles, put the gearbox in neutral or park, apply the parking brake
- Do not disconnect the discharged battery from the vehicle electrical system
- Only connect batteries of the same nominal voltage to the jump start cable
- Red pole clamp on the positive pole of the discharged battery
- Red pole clamp on the positive pole of the battery supplying the current
- Black pole clamp on the negative pole of the battery supplying the current
- Black pole clamp on vehicle ground (earth cable, engine block) of the vehicle to be started, as far away as possible from the discharged battery.
- Start the engine of the donor vehicle and bring it to medium speed
- Start the engine of the vehicle to be started
- Loosen the black pole clamp from the vehicle ground of the vehicle that has started
- Remove the black pole clamp from the battery of the donor vehicle
- Remove the red pole clamps in any order