- Order number: HTDPODE
- Category: Doors
- Shipping weight: 1,2 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Conversion kit for all Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 models from MY 2002 with rear door. Replaces the old adjuster with a specially designed soft-stop gas strut that slows the rate of travel as it reaches the end of its stroke. Keeps the door securely open, also with our rear crossmember spare wheel carrier.
This is the improved version with the following added features:
- all fittings are stainless steel
- re-designed body tub bracket
- improved geometry - the gas strut can't be destroyed by accidental wrong fitting
- gast strut exclusively designed for us - changed characteristic curve, improved sealing for use in dusty conditions and soft-stop feature
- supplied with revised fitting instructions
Top Quality - Absolutely Brilliant
The enclosed instructions are a bit poor but there is a full instructional video on YouTube. Took about 40 minutes to fit and it has completely transformed the back door opening /closing mechanism. We have a Mantec rear wheel carrier with a very heavy 18” wheel and this kit works perfectly.