- Order number: BRUKNIV
- Category: Knives and Multi-Tools
- Shipping weight: 0,5 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The real Norwegian knife! Quality and tradition!
Knives have a long tradition in Norway - so this was also traditionally made with over 100 years of experience.
Brusletto knives are made for the practice, for hiking, fishing, hunting and everyday life. The knife remains extremely sharp for a long time. Should resharpening be necessary then this is also easily possible.
- Blade length: approx. 9.5 cm
- Handle length: approx. 10.0 cm
- Total length: approx. 20.0 cm
- Blade height: approx. 2.4 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.35 mm
- Weight knife: about 76 g
- Total weight: approx. 112 g
- Blade edges: polished
- Blade back: ground
- Steel: stainless Sandvik 12C27 steel
- Handle: oiled birch wood
- Cowhide leather sheath with plastic insert to prevent puncture
Lifetime warranty against production defects