Titanium Sepp from Oberland Arms, different versions
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TITANSEPPG10-OLIV
- Versandgewicht: 0,3 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
SEPP KNIFE by Oberland Arms
Each limited edition with individual serial number and color matching lasercut knife case
Made in the knife manufactory of Viper/Tecnocut Italy.
This eye-catching framelock knife features a cutting-friendly 95mm blade in dark stone washed, 59/61 HRC and comes with a high-quality German-made lasercut knife pouch by MD Textil in stone gray-olive. With the OA Titan Sepp G10, you get a superior EDC knife that is unproblematic to wield as a two-handed knife.
With a weight of just 135g, the Titan SEPP Carbon is the slightly lighter version. Premium materials combined with smart features, make this durable two-handed knife an indispensable EDC piece. The stone washed 59/61 HRC blade combined with a Marble Carbon handle scales will set your pulse racing. Included is a matching color laser cut knife pouch in cement gray from MD Textil.
- Blade 95mmx4mm / M390 / stone washed 59/61 HRC.
- nail lift for two-hand operation
- handle scales left G10 in olive/coyote 4mm (variant G10)
- Grip scale left Marble Carbon 4mm (variant Carbon)
- Framelock with steel insert
- Gripplate right Titanium GRS, Ti 6Al4V CNC milled with milled OA logo
- Wire Clip convertible
- incl. lasercut knife bag in matching colour from MD-Textil
The knives are not subject to the weapons prohibition under §42a Weapons Act, because they are not one-handed knives. You can find the corresponding notice of determination from the BKA above under Downloads!
At explicitly designated weapons prohibition zones, the knives, just like any other knife, may not be carried.