VIAIR 400P - Portable Compressor
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NAVIA-40043
- Versandgewicht: 3,7 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Compressor set from VIAIR model 400P with a delivery rate of 65 litres/minute and 12 volt operating voltage in a portable version.
As a pioneer and market leader in the field of automotive compressors, VIAIR has set the highest quality standards that apply to all VIAIR compressor models and series. Here is a small excerpt of the most important features: - stainless steel valves guarantee long-lasting and optimum shut-off times - generously designed cooling fins on cylinders optimised for design ensure maximum air dissipation and longer service life - anodised cylinder running surfaces increase protection against abrasion - the piston motor with PTFE piston rings ensures the lowest friction and thus optimum smooth running and service life characteristics - the motors are protected against splash water and thus maximally resistant to corrosion - an integrated, automatic overheating protection protects the longevity of the compressors - CE marking.
The VIAIR compressor kit model 400P has the following scope of delivery:
- 7.5 metre spiral air hose
- 2.5 metre battery cable with battery terminals
- tyre inflator incl. pressure gauge
- aluminium stand or plate
- connection from stand to compressor by vibration-reducing silent blocks
- replaceable air filter
- battery cable with integrated fuse holder incl. 40 amp fuse
- three additional valve adapters
- a high quality carrying bag
The VIAIR Compressor Kit Model 400P has the following technical features:
- suitable for tyre sizes max. 35x12.50R15
- delivery volume: at 0 bar 65 l/min, at 3 bar 44 l/min, at 5 bar 33 l/min and at 7 bar 22 litres per minute
- max. air pressure: 10 Bar
- max. voltage: 12 Volt
- max. current consumption: 30 amps
- max. ambient temperature for compressor operation: 70° Celsius
- min. ambient temperature for compressor operation: -40° Celsius
- max. possible operating time, e.g. at 22°C ambient temperature: 20 minutes at 7 bar, after which the compressor should be paused for approx. 40 minutes.
- compressor should pause for approx. 40 minutes
- with on/off switch
- dimension: length 28 cm / width 15 cm / height 19 cm
- weight: 4.8 Kg
- protection class: IP54
Example filling times for the VIAIR Compressor Kit Model 400P:
Tyre size 31 x 10.50 R15:
- 0 to 2 bar - 3 min 00 sec.
- 1 to 2 bar - 1 min. 35 sec.
Tyre size 33 x 12.50 R15:
- 0 to 2 bar - 4 min 20 sec.
- 1 to 2 bar - 2 min. 05 sec.
Tyre size 35 x 12.50 R15:
- 0 to 2 bar - 5 min. 20 sec.
- 1 to 2 bar - 2 min. 45 sec.
Do decisions put you under too much pressure? Which VIAIR compressor is the right one for me? Is the small mobile 75P for the cigarette lighter enough or should it be the Constant Duty built-in solution?
Our new VIAIR compressor chart (see pictures) is guaranteed to help you get back on track and quickly make the right choice. VIAIR is the market leader for automotive and off-road compressors and sets the standard in terms of workmanship and performance. As a direct importer of VIAIR products, we have a whole range of solutions in our assortment.
Our new compressor chart compares the Nakatanenga VIAIR range by tyre size, power source, capacity/performance and accessory port. You can quickly determine the right compressor at a glance. Our smallest model, the VIAIR 75P is a mobile compact solution for emergencies or occasional off-road use with tyres up to 29". The 75P is powered from the cigarette lighter. For larger tyres and fast pressure adjustment, battery-powered compressors such as the VIAIR 400P or 400P-A with automatic on/off switch are recommended. Those who regularly go off-road, need to inflate thick 37" tyres or want to power pneumatic tools on the road should opt for the Constant Duty OnBoard-Air Kit for permanent installation.
We have adjusted our Viair range. You will still find all current products. We have decided to reduce the range in order to guarantee better availability, among other things.