VIAIR Compressor Kit - Continuous, 485C CE Compressor, 12V
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NAVIA-20002
- Versandgewicht: 6,5 kg
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
CONTINOUS DUTY, 485C CE Compressor, 12V
Permanent magnet motor
Duty cycle: 100% at 200 PSI (13.7 bar)
Max. Working pressure: 200 PSI
Max. Air tank size: 5.0 gallons ( approx.19L)
Max. Power consumption: 23 Amps
Protection class: IP67
Dimensions: 270 mm L x 105 mm W x 165 mm H
Net weight: 4.99 Kg
As a pioneer and market leader in the field of automotive compressors, VIAIR has set the highest quality standards that apply to all VIAIR compressor models and series. Here is a small excerpt of the most important features:
- stainless steel valves guarantee long-lasting and optimum shut-off times
- generously designed cooling fins on cylinders optimised for design ensure maximum air dissipation and longer service life
- anodised cylinder running surfaces increase protection against abrasion
- the piston motor with PTFE piston rings ensures the lowest friction and thus optimum smooth running and service life characteristics
- the motors are protected against splash water and thus maximally resistant to corrosion
- an integrated, automatic overheating protection protects the longevity of the compressors
- CE marking.
- 2.5 gallon ( approx.9.5L )VIAIR air tank (200 PSI / 13.7 bar).
- 485C Stealth Black VIAIR compressor with thermal overload protection
- Digital tyre inflator with 180 PSI (12.4 bar)
- Braided black spiral hose with quick coupling
- 1/4 "NPT quick coupling pin (F)
- 1/4 "NPT quick coupling (F)
- Dashboard indicator with ON / OFF switch
- Sealed pressure switch (165 PSI (11.3 bar) on, 200 PSI off (13.7 bar)
- Reducer 1/8 "NPT (F) to 1/4" NPT (M)
- Reducer 3/8 "NPT (F) to 1/4" NPT (M)
- 1/4 "NPT 250 PSI safety valve
- 1/4 "NPT drain cock
- (3) 1/4 "NPT compression fittings
- Suitable for tyres up to 37 inches
- 4" Protective Sleeves (Grommet Strips) for Air Line Tubing - Make sure the air line tubing is protected from the sharp edges of the borehole with the supplied grommet strip.
Please note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Thread tape is not recommended. With proper sealing, the recommended torque for 1/8" is 13.5 Nm. The recommended torque for 1/4" and 3/8" is 22 Nm.
Adapters with variable nozzle guides can be found here in our shop. The adapters are compatible with our VIAIR compressors.
For further application information, please refer to the product data sheet.