VIAIR 88P - Portable Compressor
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NAVIA-00088
- Versandgewicht: 5 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Compressor set by VIAIR model 88P with a Capacity of 41 L/Min and a 12V plug in a portable Design
This compressor is the successor of the very popular compressor-set 85P.
As pioneer and industry leader of automotive compressors, VIAIR sets the highest quality standards.
A few of the most important features are:
- Stainless steel valves for guaranteed and optimal sealing
- lavish cooling vents allowing for maximum efficiency and longer operating times
- anodized cylindertreading increasing efficency aswell as allowing for a longer life span
- the motor is protected from splashing water and with that resistant to corrosion
- an integrated heat-sensor protects the compressor from the inside and guarantees a longer life span
- CE marking
The VIAIR Compressor Kit Model 88P shipps with:
- 4.8 meter hose, inflation hose incl. deflation-option
- 3.0 meter batterycable with battery clamps
- Batterycable with integrated safety switch and 25 A fuse
- three additional valve adapters
The VIAIR Compressor Kit Model 88P's specifications:
- optimal for Tiresizes up to max. 33"
- Capacity: at 0 Bar 41 L/ Min, at 3 Bar 26 L/ Min and at 5 Bar 15 Liter per Minute
- max. Air-pressure: 8 Bar
- max. Voltage: 13.8 Volt
- max. Operating-current: 20 Ampere
- max. operating temperatures: 70° Celsius
- min. operating temperatures: -20° Celsius
- max. operating time e.g. at 22°C: 25 minutes at 2 Bar, after that the compressor should cool about 40 minutes
- Dimensions: length 25 cm / width 8 cm / hight: 14 cm
- weight: 2.2 kg
- Schutzklasse: IP53
Exemplary filling times for the VIAIR Compressor Kit Model 88P:
Tiresize 31x 10.50 R15:
- 0 to 2 Bar - 3 Min. 50 Sek.
- 1 to 2 Bar - 2 Min. 05 Sek.
Tiresize 33 x 12.50 R15:
- 0 to 2 Bar - 5 Min. 45 Sek.
- 1 to 2 Bar - 2 Min. 56 Sek.
Are you putting too much pressure on decisions? Which VIAIR compressor is the right one for me? Is the small mobile 75P enough for the cigarette lighter or should it be the Constant Duty installation solution?
In the event of a decision jam, our new VIAIR compressor chart (see pictures) will help you get back into the green and quickly make the right choice. VIAIR is the market leader for automotive and off-road compressors and sets the benchmark in terms of workmanship and performance. As a direct importer of VIAIR products, we have a whole range of solutions in our product range.
Our new compressor table compares the Nakatanenga VIAIR range to tire size, power source, capacity / performance and accessory connection. At a glance, you can quickly determine the right compressor. Our smallest model, the VIAIR 75P is a compact mobile solution for emergencies or occasional off-road use on tires up to 29 ".The 75P is powered by the cigarette lighter, for larger tires and quick pressure adjustment we recommend using battery-powered compressors such as the VIAIR 400P or 400P-A with automatic on / off switch If you regularly use off-road tires, if you need to fill thick 37 "tires or if you want to power pneumatic tools on the way, you should opt for the Constant Duty OnBoard-Air Kit.