Tyre deflator valves allow for fast and easy lowing of tyre pressure to suit different terrains. These tyre deflators can be used for pressures from 0.5 bar. Price is for set of 4.
Setting up the deflators is very easy. All you have to do is create the desired lower pressure in one tire and then adjust the deflators in pairs or all four, as needed. No tools required. The adjustable range is between 0.5 and 3.5 bar.
Step by Step Guide:
- Create the desired lower target pressure (e.g. for off-roading) in a tire and check with pressure gauge.
- Set the deflator target pressure BEFORE applying it to deflate tires. Simply turn both the lock ring and the adjustment cap all the way down. Now the deflator is completely closed.
- Screw the deflator onto the valve stem of the tire with the lowered target pressure.
- Open up the deflator slowly by turning the adjustment cap upwards until you hear the air escaping. With the first hiss, turn the cap slightly back down until the airflow stops.
- Now you have set the deflator to the desired target pressure and you can turn the lock ring back up to fasten the adjustment cap. Make sure you don’t move the cap inadvertently. Tighten lock ring and cap against each other by hand.
- Repeat with other deflators in pairs or for all four, as needed.
- The deflators are ready for use now. Simply screw them onto the tire valves and wait until the air stops flowing. Deflating takes, depending on the settings, usually a few minutes.