Mobile compressor with automatic switch-off VIAIR 450P-A
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NAVIA-45043
- Versandgewicht: 7 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Compressor set from VIAIR model 450P automatic with a delivery rate of 51 litres/minute and 12 volt operating voltage in a transportable version with "comfort operation"
- Suitable for tyre sizes max. 42".
- It has an automatic shut-off when no air is needed. A simple pressure on the filling gun is sufficient to switch the compressor on again.
- Delivery volume: at 0 bar 51 l/min, at 3 bar 34 l/min, at 5 bar 26 l/min and at 7 bar 21 litres per minute
- max. air pressure: 10 bar
- max. voltage: 13.8 volts
- max. current consumption: 23 amps
- max. ambient temperature for compressor operation: 70° Celsius
- min. ambient temperature for compressor operation: -40° Celsius
- Max. possible operating time e.g. at 22°C ambient temperature: 60 minutes at 7 bar, after which the compressor should pause for approx. 40 minutes, or 40 minutes at 10 bar, after which the compressor should pause for approx. 60 minutes.
- Dimension: length 28cm / width 15cm / height 19cm
- Weight: 5,9 Kg
- Protection class: IP54
Scope of delivery:
- 9.5 metre air hose, spiral-shaped
- 2.5 metre battery cable with battery terminals
- Tyre inflator incl. pressure gauge
- Aluminium stand or plate
- Connection from stand to compressor by vibration-reducing silent blocks
- Replaceable air filter
- Battery cable with integrated fuse holder incl. 30 amp fuse
- three additional valve adapters
- a high-quality carrying bag
As a pioneer and market leader in the field of automotive compressors, VIAIR has set the highest quality standards that apply to all VIAIR compressor models and series. Here is a small excerpt of the most important features: - stainless steel valves guarantee long-lasting and optimum shut-off times - generously designed cooling fins on cylinders optimised for design ensure maximum air dissipation and longer service life - anodised cylinder running surfaces increase protection against abrasion - the piston motor with PTFE piston rings ensures the lowest friction and thus optimum smooth running and service life Features - the motors are protected against splash water and thus maximally resistant to corrosion - an integrated, automatic overheating protection protects the longevity of the compressors - CE marking.