- Order number: TL7ZG2-DEF-EU
- Category: Main Beam
- Shipping weight: 6,8 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Set providing 2 LED main headlights, stainless steel bezels and Y-cable position light for Land Rover Defender, E-marked.
Bi-LED reflector lenses with low- and high-beam and position light ECE and SAE approval for passenger vehicles, 4x4, motorbikes, integrated control device, H4 connector, available for RHD and LHD.
The well-established North American manufacturer Truck-Lite has recently entered the European market and offers 7" and 5x7" Bi-LED headlight units at competitive prices.
Advantages over standard halogen headlights:
- higher light intensity ("more light")
- accomodating light colour ("whiter light"), closer to sunlight
- low energy consumption (32/39W instead of 55/60W low-/high-beam)
- resistant to vibrations (important for diesel engines or off-road use)
- never change a bulb (ca. 30.000 Stunden life cycle)
- white road lighting, similar to Xenon ligths
- one of the best priced E-marked 7“ LED headlights available worldwide
Many owners of classical vehicles, especially off-road vehicles (Defender, Wrangler, G-Wagon), have been looking for modern headlights with classical looks. 7“-LED headlights (PAR56) offered so far were often better than halogen ligths, but never gave optimal light or were of inferior design, often not meeting OEM specifications.
7" Truck-Lite headlights can be fitted without any additional modifications or material and are a direct replacement for e.g. Land Rover Defender lights. Usually the position light is not connected because of the wing mounted position light. If you still want to use the Truck-Lite position light, or have to because you own a special edition Defender (SVX / Rough / Fire&Ice etc.), we can offer you a specially designed "plug&play cable".
This is the 2nd generation Truck-Lite 7“ LED headlight, offering better illumination and highter light output. 1st generation lights are still available at a reduced price.
- low-beam, high-beam, position light
- two separate LED arrays
- 9-33V multi-voltage design, can be used with either 12V und 24V
- current (12.8V): 1.8A (low-beam), 3.6A (high-beam)
- current (25.6V): 1.0A (low-beam), 1.8A (high-beam)
- Reference number (per unit): 17.5
- working temperature: -40°C to 50°C
- surge protection: bis 600V
- laminated, durale polycarbonate lens
- aluminum cast housing with coated reflector
- connector: standard H4
- design: direct replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and PAR56 lights
- encapsulated electronics for maximum ruggedness against vibrations, moisture or corrosion
- ECE and DOT approval, E-marked (no TUV registration necessary)