Complete wheel set Cooper Weathermaster WSC 255 / 55R20 110T on aluminum rim Diewe Amaro 9x20 "ET37 for New Defender
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: COPWEAT-DIEAM520NER4
- Versandgewicht: 140 kg Sperrgut
Delivery time 5-10 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Technical data for the Diewe Amaro rim:
Width: 9 "
Diameter: 20 "
Press-in depth: 437 mm
Color: chrome or silver
Hole circle: 5/120
Technical data for the Weathermaster WSC 255 / 55R20 110T tire:
Thanks to the profile compound of the Cooper Weathermaster WSC, the tire is matched to all weather conditions. The high proportion of the chemical compound silica (silicon dioxide) makes the tire less sensitive to temperature fluctuations. This gives him better grip on ice, mud and wet roads.
"Snow Groove" technology for snow-on-snow traction
In order to ensure an increased implementation of the engine power on snow, the Weathermaster WSC picks up snow via its patented snow groove. This interlocks with the snow on the road, which results in better grip.
Load index. 110 (up to 1,060kg)
TPMS sensor Alcar Plug & Drive 3.2
Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) or Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) are systems built into motor vehicles for the constant monitoring of tire pressure. A distinction is made between direct (measure tire pressure with a sensor in the wheel) and indirect (measure via the vehicle's ABS sensors) systems. If a pressure loss occurs in one or more tires, the driver is informed of this directly on the display inside the vehicle.
TPMS fulfill four functions:
- They increase driving safety through better grip, more stable steering behavior and shorter braking distances
- You avoid increased fuel consumption due to incorrect tire pressure
- They prevent increased tire wear caused by insufficient tire pressure
- They reduce CO² emissions through lower fuel consumption and longer tire life