- Order number: PLANAR-2D12-PU5
- Category: Heating
- Shipping weight: 6 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
We offer the Planar 2D auxiliary vehicle heater as a well-priced, powerful alternative to our Webasto auxiliary vehicle heater kits. With their compact size and a heater output of 1.8 kW, the Planar 2D is well-suited for fitting to smaller vehicles, vans, off-roarders, camper vans, boats or in confined spaces. It is ideal for 'typical' off-road vehicles like the Land Rover Defender, Mercedes G oder Jeep Wrangler JK. The extensive fitting kit that is supplied with each heater make fitting easy.
NEW: The old control element PU-10 had a relatively inaccessible user interface. Therefore, the Planar basic set now contains a reliable control element with rotary control (instead of the PU-10). With the introduction of the new PU-5 control element there is also a price reduction from EUR 500,- to EUR 480, -! With the rotary control you can adjust the heating power of the heating system and regulate the ventilation performance in ventilation mode!
The Planar 2D can be easily controlled via its analogous control unit, with 8 settings available from 0,8 - 1,8 kW heat output.
Available as both, 12 volts or 24volts, this heater is European market approved (ECE label) and can thus be fitted independet of TUV approval.
Die Standheizung verfügt über eine Zulassung für den Europäischen Markt (ECE-Prüfzeichen) und können somit eintragungsfrei verbaut werden. The hole pattern is the same as that of Eberspächer Airtronic and Webasto AirTop 2000 heaters, so that an old unit could easily be replaced withouth drilling additional holes.
All Planar auxiliary vehicle heaters are extremely long-lasting and durable as well as very frugal.
The heater can also be used while driving.
And extensive range of additional equipment is available in our online shop.
Attention Defender drivers: Our extensive Planar full-set for Land Rover Defender not only includes everything needed to perfectly fit the heater to your Tdi, Td5 or Td4 Defender, but also offers considerable savings over the individual purchase of all included items.
· digital control unit PU-16M
· proportioning pump P327
· rubber fitting pump
· wiring harness pump
· wiring harness heater unit
· intake hose with integrated muffler
· heat-protective hose
· end piece exhaust pipe with clamp
· tank suction tube
· 5.5m fuel line
· 300mm fuel line coupling
· 1m metal exhaust pipe
· exhaust muffler
· fixings (screws, nuts, clamps, heat shrink tube, cable ties)
· fuel: diesel
· heat output: max. 1,8kw, min. 0,8kw
· air volume: max. 75m³/h, min. 34m³/h
· fuel consumption: max. 0,24l/h, min. 0,1 l/h
· power drain: max. 29W, min. 10W
· manual start/stop
- Download Gutachten Planar Standheizung
- Download Bedienungsanleitung Planar Standheizung
- Download Operation Manual for the Planar Heater (ENG)
- Download Einbauanleitung Planar Standheizung
- Download Operation Manual for PU-27 (ENG)
- Download Operation Manual for PU-5 (ENG)
- Download Anleitung Bedienteil PU-27
- Download Installation Instructions for the Planar Heater (ENG)
- Download Fehlercodes / Error Codes (ENG)