Complete wheel set BF Goodrich All Terrain T / A KO2 on aluminum rim Diewe Amaro for New Defender
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: BFGATKO2-DIAM520NER4
- Versandgewicht: 180 kg Sperrgut
Delivery time 5-10 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Technical data for the Diewe Amaro rim:
The Amaro aluminum rims can handle wheel loads of up to 1,205 kg!
The striking design looks light and elegant even on heavy vehicles.
Width: 9 "
Diameter: 20 "
Press-in depth: 437 mm
Color: chrome or silver
Hole circle: 5/120
Technical data for the tire BF Goodrich All Terrain T / A KO2 275 / 55R20 115S:
Inches: 20 load index: 115
The BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO2 is also designed for off-road use. In contrast to the previous model All Terrain TA KO, it has a longer service life on gravel and asphalt. The traction, i.e. the power transmission from the engine to the road, has also been improved. You will feel this effect especially when starting off, accelerating and braking.
The wide tread grooves absorb water from the road when it rains and divert it away from the tire. This reduces the risk of aquaplaning.
TPMS sensor Alcar Plug & Drive 3.2
Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) or Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) are systems built into motor vehicles for the constant monitoring of tire pressure. A distinction is made between direct (measure tire pressure with a sensor in the wheel) and indirect (measure via the vehicle's ABS sensors) systems. If a pressure loss occurs in one or more tires, the driver is informed of this directly on the display inside the vehicle.
TPMS fulfill four functions:
- They increase driving safety through better grip, more stable steering behavior and shorter braking distances
- You avoid increased fuel consumption due to incorrect tire pressure
- They prevent increased tire wear caused by insufficient tire pressure
- They reduce CO² emissions through lower fuel consumption and longer tire life