Truck-Lite 5x7 "LED headlights
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TL5X7Z-UK
- Versandgewicht: 6,2 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Reflector headlights in bi-LED technology, with low beam, high beam and position light, ECE and SAE approval for cars, 4x4s and motorcycles, integrated control unit, H4 connection, available for right-hand or left-hand traffic.
The manufacturer Truck-Lite, which has long been established in the USA, is now also devoting itself to the European market and has very interesting price points with its 7 "and 5x7" Bi-LED main headlights.
Compared to the original headlights in halogen technology, LED headlights offer numerous advantages:
- higher light output ("more light")
- more pleasant light color ("whiter light"), more similar to sunlight
- lower energy consumption (32 / 39 W compared to 55 / 60 W with dipped and high beam)
- insensitive to vibrations (particularly relevant for vehicles with diesel engines and / or off-road use)
- no need to replace bulbs (approx. 30,000 hours service life)
- white street lighting, comparable to xenon headlights
- worldwide one of the cheapest, available 5x7 “LED headlights with E-mark
Many users of classic vehicles, especially off-road vehicles (Jeep Cherokee XJ, Jeep Commanche MJ, Jeep Wrangler YJ), are looking for a modern light source with a classic look. Previously offered 5x7 “LED headlights (H6054) were better in terms of illumination than the halogen versions, but mostly still did not offer optimal illumination and were often rather questionable in terms of design. In addition, some of these were retrofit solutions that did not meet the OEM requirements.
The Truck-Lite main headlights in 5x7 "format can be installed in the Jeep Cherokee without any additional accessories.
- Functions: low beam, high beam, parking light / position lighttwo separate LED arrays
- 9-33 V multi-voltage design, for use in 12 V and 24 V systems
- Power consumption (12.8 V): 1.8 A (low beam), 3.6 A (high beam)
- Power consumption (25.6 V): 1.0 A (low beam), 1.8 A (high beam)
- Working temperature range: -40 ° C to 50 ° C
- Overvoltage protection: up to 600 V
- Coated, robust polycarbonate lens
- Aluminum housing with coated reflector
- Connection: Standard H4
- Design: Direct exchange for H6054 lights
- Encapsulated electronics for maximum insensitivity to vibrations, moisture or rust
- Approval according to ECE and DOT, thanks to the existing E-mark, the Truck-Lite headlights can be used without registration
Please select below how many headlights you need and whether you need them for right-hand traffic (EU) or left-hand traffic (UK).