Planar 2D Auxiliary Vehicle Heater
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PLANAR-2D12-PU5
- Versandgewicht: 6 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Planar 2D Auxiliary Vehicle Heater
We offer the Planar 2D auxiliary vehicle heater as a well-priced, powerful alternative to our Webasto auxiliary vehicle heater kits. With their compact size and a heater output of 1.8 kW, the Planar 2D is well-suited for fitting to smaller vehicles, vans, off-roaders, camper vans, boats or in confined spaces. It is ideal for 'typical' off-road vehicles like the Land Rover Defender, Mercedes G oder Jeep Wrangler JK. The extensive fitting kit that is supplied with each heater make fitting easy.
The Planar 2D can be easily controlled via its analogous control unit, with 8 settings available from 0,8 - 1,8 kW heat output.
Available as both, 12 volts or 24 volts, this heater is European market approved (ECE label) and can thus be fitted independet of TUV approval.
The parking heater has approval for the European market (ECE test mark) and can therefore be installed without registration. The hole pattern is the same as that of Eberspächer Airtronic and Webasto AirTop 2000 heaters, so that an old unit could easily be replaced without drilling additional holes.
All Planar auxiliary vehicle heaters are extremely long-lasting and durable, as well as very frugal.
The heater can also be used while driving.
And extensive range of additional equipment is available in our online shop.
Attention Defender drivers: Our extensive Planar full-set for Land Rover Defender not only includes everything needed to perfectly fit the heater to your Tdi, Td5 or Td4 Defender, but also offers considerable savings over the individual purchase of all included items.
· digital control unit PU-16M
· proportioning pump P327
· rubber fitting pump
· wiring harness pump
· wiring harness heater unit
· intake hose with integrated muffler
· heat-protective hose
· end piece exhaust pipe with clamp
· tank suction tube
· 5.5 m fuel line
· 300 mm fuel line coupling
· 1 m metal exhaust pipe
· exhaust muffler
· fixings (screws, nuts, clamps, heat shrink tube, cable ties)
· fuel: diesel
· heat output: max. 1.8 kw, min. 0.8 kw
· air volume: max. 75 m³/h, min. 34 m³/h
· fuel consumption: max. 0.24 l/h, min. 0.1 l/h
· power drain: max. 29 W, min. 10 W
· manual start/stop
The AUTOTERM Luft 2D (Planar 2D) is equipped with a height kit!
This means that the heater automatically reduces the injection quantity according to the ambient air pressure. This reduces or prevents shooting of the combustion chamber when the atmospheric oxygen content drops. The max. Heating power drops in proportion to the amount of oxygen in the air. Roughly one can say: From 2.000 meters the loss of power per 500 m height is approx. 5%. Manufacturer tests up to 3.440 m were no problem. No difficulties are to be expected up to 4.000 m. The software itself calculates up to 5.000 m - however, this has not yet been tested in real height.
The separately available control unit with timer (optional extra) features a larger OLED display and more intuitive operation. Temperature, ventilation and output can be configured via a display and various switches. An added timer clock allows you to set the heater to a specific time. OLED display provides maximum visibility with minimum power drain. Save 25,-€ when you buy the Planar 2D and optional control unit in a bundle!
- temperature and output
- time and date
- language (English or Russian)
Features of the new timer clock:
- daily: one fixed time at which the heater starts each day
- individual: up to thee different settings with different days and times.
- Gutachten Planar Standheizung
- Bedienungsanleitung Planar Standheizung
- Operation Manual for the Planar Heater (ENG)
- Einbauanleitung Planar Standheizung
- Operation Manual for PU-27 (ENG)
- Operation Manual for PU-5 (ENG)
- Anleitung Bedienteil PU-27
- Installation Instructions for the Planar Heater (ENG)
- Fehlercodes / Error Codes (ENG)