BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T / A KM3 255 / 85R16 119Q on steel wheel Wolf ORIGINAL Land Rover, 6.5x16 ET 20
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: BFG-MT3-255-WO-B-4
- Versandgewicht: 180 kg Sperrgut
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Complete wheel set BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T / A KM3 255 / 85R16 119Q on Wolf steel rims
Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3 255/85R16 119Q
The off-road tire BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T / A KM3 is primarily intended for off-road use, it is less suitable for driving on paved roads. The tires of this type are characterized by a special tread, which is responsible for safety when driving off-road, as well as a reinforced construction. The MT tires are the best way out for drivers who need tires for mud and water when driving off-road and are not afraid of rocky slopes. The very deep grooves of the tread and the massive blocks make driving on these tires safe. Due to the wide gaps, the tire cleans itself up quickly, which makes driving easier on sand, for example. This typical terrain model is also reinforced so that drivers do not have to worry about the tire being destroyed when driving in difficult terrain.
235/85 R16 click here
LR WOLF Steel Wheel 6.5x16"
- corresponds to part number ANR4583 PM
- dimensions 6,5 x 16, offset 20,6
TPMS sensor Alcar Plug & Drive
Tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) or Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) are systems built into motor vehicles for the constant monitoring of tire pressure. A distinction is made between direct (measure the tire pressure with a sensor in the wheel) and indirect (measure via the vehicle's ABS sensors) systems. If a pressure loss occurs in one or more tires, the driver is informed of this directly on the display inside the vehicle.
TPMS fulfill four functions:
- They increase driving safety through better grip, more stable steering behavior and shorter braking distances
- You avoid increased fuel consumption due to incorrect tire pressure
- They prevent increased tire wear caused by insufficient tire pressure
- They reduce CO² emissions through lower fuel consumption and longer tire life