OSRAM LEDriving® Lightbar FX1250-CB SM GEN 2, auxiliary headlamp
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FX1250-CB-SM-GEN2
- Versandgewicht: 4,5 kg
Delivery time 15-20 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Increased brightness for long-distance and close-range illumination
Especially when driving on country roads and unpaved paths, increased visibility can be an important safety factor. The LEDriving® Functional Series FX Gen 2 portfolio provides additional close-range and far-field illumination on dark roads. Even in poor visibility conditions or at dusk, the high-performance LEDs achieve a range of up to 635 metres and daylight conditions with a colour temperature of 6000 Kelvin. The auxiliary headlamps of the FX series impress with a special reflector design and not only provide a modern and appealing look, but also reduce glare for more visibility in road traffic. They can be used both as additional LED headlights and as powerful worklights. Both versions of the lights are fully ECE-compliant and therefore suitable for use in road traffic. In addition, OSRAM has developed a special mounting kit that is compatible with all auxiliary headlamps of the FX Gen 2 series for individual mounting. Versatile in use, they defy numerous environmental influences and are particularly light and at the same time robust and resistant thanks to high-quality materials such as the aluminium housing and the stable polycarbonate lens. Complete reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to overvoltage and contributes to a longer service life. The FX series auxiliary lights have been tested and validated in a DIN-certified environmental simulation laboratory for extreme external influences with regard to water, dust, shock, heat, cold and permanent vibration in accordance with the highest IP & IK protection classes IP6K8 & IP6K9K. Their variability gives the FX series a flexible range of applications. They can be fitted to cars, trucks, agricultural machinery, commercial vehicles, construction vehicles, caravans, off-road vehicles and quads. OSRAM provides a 5-year warranty on these products.
OSRAM LEDriving® auxiliary headlamp Lightbar FX1250-CB SM GEN 2 | LEDDL134-CB SM
Features: COMBO BEAM = Combined beam characteristics for both far-field and near-field illumination.
- Light beam of 630mLuminous flux: 11,000lm, rated power: 176W
- Cold white light with 6000K
- For 12V & 24V vehicles
- DTP04-2P, DTP06-2S connector, cable length: 1200mm
- Over- and undervoltage protection
- Single mount certified1) (2x ECE R149), ECE R10, ECE (Ref. 2x 50).
- Highest protection classes: IP6K8 & IP6K9K
- Robust and durable - shatterproof polycarbonate lens and die-cast aluminium housing with special black coating
- Efficient reflector design with 45 OSRAM high-power LEDs
- Side brackets included
- 5-year OSRAM guarantee 1)
- Outstanding illumination, performance, quality, form, durability and functionality.
- Maximum optical efficiency, effectiveness and homogeneous light distribution
- Coverage of far-field illumination
- Perfectly matched to individual requirements and needs for multivariant use
- Special reflector design for an attractive and modern appearance and reduced glare
- Robust and resistant - for a long service life
- Increased safety off-road and on-road
- ECE-compliant and approved for use in road traffic
Fields of application: Cars, trucks, 4x4s, ATVs, agricultural vehicles, commercial vehicles, construction vehicles, quads, caravans, etc.
1) Exact conditions at: www.osram.de/am-garantie
Note: Single mount - no installation in pairs necessary, as two certified light sources are used.