- Order number: SP-23-AL
- Category: Wheel Spacers
- Shipping weight: 11 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Old price 358€
new price 340€
46mm / axle, set for two axles, black aluminum, comes with ABE / TUV approval. Defender 130 rear max load weight needs to be lowered to 2 tonnes.
All wheel spacers made by TREKFINDER are made of a high-tensile but lightweight aluminium alloy and are anodized for extra corrosion resistance. They are high-tech down to the last detail!
Trekfinder spacers are up to 70 per cent lighter than ordinare spacers made from steel.
- precision machining on state of the art CNC mills
- made from high-tensile aluminium alloy
- maximum corrosion protection through anodizing
- TUV approval for all models
- can be used with standard and after-market rims
- 100% made in Germany
- with: 46mm per axle (2x 23mm)
- material: aluminium alloy
- colour: black
- alignment: center alignment
- Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 / 130 Tdi
- Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 / 130 Td5
- Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 / 130 Td4
- Land Rover Discovery I
- Range Rover Classic
These spacers are well-suited for 255/85R16 tyres on Wolf rims (6.5x16") fitted to Land Rover Defender - this combination is explicitely covered in the TUV certificate.