RAPTOR liner black 5L
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: RAPTOR-LINER-BLK
- Versandgewicht: 7 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
RAPTOR-LINER black or tintable
The 5 liter RAPTOR canisters are perfect for large areas such as trailers, floors, heavy equipment and complete oversprays.
- Mix in a ratio of 3: 1 (15 liters of RAPTOR to 5 liters of hardener), so that 20 sprayable liters of RAPTOR are created - sufficient for an area of around 60 m².
- Can be applied with a brush or sprayed with pneumatic or conventional HVLP spray equipment.
- Suitable for applications in the areas of vehicles, construction, seafaring, leisure, industry, agriculture and trade.
The robust and tintable RAPTOR protective coating from U-POL is a two-component coating made of polyurethane, which provides surfaces with a protective layer.
Provides a surface that resists mechanical damage and is stain resistant.
Protects against rust and corrosion.
Characterized by high light fastness.
The result is a waterproof surface that keeps moisture away and prevents rust.
Resistant to fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, salt water and more.
- Quick and easy to use
Simply fill, shake and spray.
Ensures excellent adhesion on various substrates.
Can be applied with a protective gun, HVLP gun, roller or brush.
Fire resistance RAPTOR has passed flammability tests for automobiles using the test methods FMVSS 302, ISO 3795 and BS AU 169A.
When used with the RAPTOR additive for slip resistance, a surface is created that meets the ASTM E303-93 standard.
Substrates and preparation: - Original paint- Polyester filler- SMC- Aluminum * - Most types of plastic * - Cataphoresis * - Bare metal * - Fiberglass-concrete * - Galvanized surfaces * - Glass fiber reinforced plastic- wood ** Some substrates require one before applying RAPTOR additional surface preparation.