Stainless Steel Brake Hose Set for Land Rover Discovery II
After having been proven and tested for many years, stainless steel brake hoses are now becoming accepted in the off-road scene. The advantages the steel braided PTFE hoses have over customary rubber brake hoses are manifold:
- no expansion of brake lines under braking
- no expansion due to hot brake fluid under frequent braking
- very precise brake response
- no loss of braking power, resulting in shorter stopping distance
- precise modulation of braking power
- improved protection from damage through stones, branches, etc., especially important when off-road driving
- individually tested by manufacturer at 400 bar pressure
Our brake lines are 50 mm longer than the original hoses and thus suitable for larger axle travel, e.g. for lifted vehicles. They are sufficient for vehicle lifting kits upt to 90mm. If you require different lengths, please contact us.
These brake lines come with a TUV certificate of approval. In Germany such changes to the brake lines have to be TUV registered for your vehicle. We recommend to check brake fluid level and if necessary a replacement of the brake fluid. The hydraulic system has to be bled after fitting new brake lines. Any work on the braking system should always be carried out by a trained mechanic!