- Order number: KN-33-2333
- Category: Air Intake
- Shipping weight: 1 kg
- Delivery status: Delivery time 12-18 business days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Highflow racing air filter for Land Rover Discoery 3 2.7 / 4.4, Discovery 4 2.7 / 3.0 and Range Rover Sport 4.2 (2005-2009), 4.4 (2005-2009), Range Rover Sport 2.7 (2005-2008), 3.0 (2009-2013), 3.6 (2006-2010).
The engine needs air for its combustion process. This air is sucked in via the air filter.
As it is best to optimize all steps of the combustion process, like chip tuning which modifies combustion on the engine level, the air intake system should also be optimized for maximum performance. The first and most cost-effective step should be to swap the standard OE air filter for one with higher air flow.
K&N are the inventors and producers of the original when it comes to washable, reusable high-performance filters. Each filter has been optimized for more performance and lifelong service. The filter effect stays the same throughout all its use, and apart from the legally required warranty, K&N gives a 1.600.000 km warranty on any of their filters. Cleaning is usually not necessary during the first 80.000km. Trust the 35-year-long experience of the market leader for high-performance air filters!
We offer K&N filters for most passenger vehicles and 4x4. Buy K&N and experience the difference:
- 1 600 000 km warranty in addition to the normal liability claims.
- improves performance - higher air throughput means higher speed-up
- cost-efficient; one K&N filter for the whole lifetime of your car, motorbike or 4x4
- no TUV testing necessary
- used in racing - world number 1 in motoring
- cotton, washable
- up to 40% higher throughput
- saves maintenance costs - no new OE filter with each service
- environment friently - reduces waste and protects trees
- usually only needs to be cleaned every 80.000 km
No more filter changes - the oil proofed cotton gauze means maintenance free lifespan, the filter only needs to be washed occasionally and oil re-applied. The filer only needs to be cleaned if there is a 2-3 mm layer of dirt on the filter gauze.
Please use only K&N cleaning kit for your K&N air filter.