- Order number: HSW12G2S12V-ORG
- Category: Winches
- Shipping weight: 40 kg Bulky freight
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The strongest and fastest winch in this design. With its low weight and compact dimensions, it is perfect for vehicles with a total weight of up to 6 tons.
In contrast to its predecessor, this model has a gear brake instead of a drum brake. The gear brake does not wear out compared to the drum brake and loses no braking effect when used for a long time.
With the 2-speed gearbox, the winch manages almost 50m / minute!
- 2-speed gearbox with high-speed gear
- Remote control 1x cable 1x radio integrated (delivered without battery)
- Potted reinforced relay (contactor) waterproof
- stable powder-coated contactor housing made of deep-drawn sheet metal
- Motor & gearbox IP67 sealed by groove with sealing ring
- removable control unit (so that the control can be installed as desired)
- Freewheel lever * Gearbox neutral - 1st gear - 2nd gear
- Cross struts and equipment made of stainless steel
- reinforced rope drum ** (suitable for use with plastic ropes)
- powder-coated aluminum die-cast housing motor / gearbox
- transmission brake
- Cable length: 1.6m
- Cable cross section: 35mm²
- 3 year guarantee
- operation manual
* A freewheel lever is used to decouple the gearbox and to unwind the winch quickly by hand.
** Plastic cables load the cable drums laterally by far more than steel cables
- Working range voltage: 10-16Volt
- Max. Power consumption 500Am **
- Train speed without load 15/41 m / minute
- Traction 5400kg **
- 3-stage planetary gear 267/86: 1 geared down
- Net weight: 32kg without rope and rope window
- 5.4KW Series Wound Motor *
- Drum (ØxLength): 63x223mm
- Overall size (LxWxH): 637 x 160 x 254mm
* Series motor with electrically generated magnetic field, power = with a standard 70AH battery
** Values can vary considerably, depending on the battery system, the winch can pull up to twice,
the traction is designed for a standard 70AH battery. With more powerful battery systems
the pulling power must be limited by the current / voltage.
The cable winch is made of aluminum and high-strength stainless steel. High strength so that the steel can withstand the loads.
This steel can also oxidize, i.e. if the parts are exposed to salt in winter, you should care for them every now and then and let them in with a thin oil film. We have to do that maintenance instructions are provided in the download area.
The pulling force of the winch is highest on the first or lowest rope layer on the drum.
Similar to a bicycle gearshift. The less rope there is on the drum, the slower the winch pulls and the more power it has.
first gear low speed second gear high speed
Rope pull speed Speed Rope pull speed
1 5440 9m / min 1 870 25m / min
2 4340 11m / min 2 694 30m / min
3 3605 13m / min 3 676 35m / min
4 3080 15m / min 4 490 41m / min