Often little attention is paid to an important detail on the winch: the hook. It is of crucial importance for the transmission of power between the winch and the anchorage point and must also be able to be operated safely in stressful situations.
We offer two models from the industrial sector that shine with convincing detailed solutions:
- large radius of the hook so that even double straps can be securely hooked in twice
- large opening of the hook, it can be placed around most towbars
- stable cast iron snap (not made of thin sheet metal) that closes securely
- can be dismantled, thus simple assembly / disassembly of the rope without splicing, e.g. easy cleaning of the plastic rope possible
- large radius of the rope holder, so ropes with a large diameter and / or rope thimble can be used
Actual weight (XL): 0.750 kg
Actual weight (XXL): 1.445 kg
While the smaller model XL is designed for winches up to 10,000 lbs traction, the XXL models can be equipped with winches up to 18,000 lbs traction. The minimum breaking load is 8.000 kg or 12.800 kg. The hooks are made of alloyed, tempered steel, grade 8 and are painted yellow. They are suitable for steel and plastic ropes with or without a thimble, the ropes can be installed without splicing.
Please select the model.