Alan radio 150 CB antenna for fixed mounting
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NA63806
- Versandgewicht: 3,1 kg
Delivery time ca. 10-15 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
The 1/4 lambda antenna is easy to mount and offers a wide bandwidth incl. DV connection. It consists of a stainless steel radiator with flux points and a wing nut. The standing wave ratio is preset and can be changed by changing the radiator length.
Drill a hole with a diameter of 12 mm at a point on the vehicle body.
Deburr the hole and ensure a good conductive connection of the antenna flux.
Then insert the antenna base from the outside of the body into the hole so that the corrugated side of the antenna joint faces the outside of the vehicle.
- Fit the plastic washer and the metal trident washer the right way round.
- Fit the toothed washer and screw on the nut loosely
- After aligning the base, tighten the nut on the inside of the body with a spanner
- Screw on the angle plug with the antenna cable (tip: seal with silicone to permanently seal the mounting point against rust)
- Mount the radiator with the threaded bolt on the antenna base
- Frequency: MHz 26-28
- Type: 1/4 Lambda
- Power rating: 300 W
- Radiator length: 130 cm
- Steel material: Stainless steel
- SWR Adjustable - SWR adjustment via length change: SWR preset
- Special features: Plug type DV
- Total length with base: 138 cm
The antenna has a cable with an open end to make it easier to lay the cable. For connection to a radio set you still need a PL259/6 plug for RG58 coaxial cable.