Wheel spacer TREKFINDER for JEEP® Wrangler JK, 60 mm per axle
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1-JEWRJKS30
- Versandgewicht: 7 kg
Delivery time 10-15 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Wheel spacer TREKFINDER for JEEP® Wrangler JK +60 millimetres per axle ( 30 mm per disc/ side ) black anodised
Suitable for the following models/ Wrangler models:
- Model Jeep Wrangler/ Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Type JK
- EG-TG-No. e4*2001/116*0116*
- Made of high-strength aluminium alloy
- Black hard anodised
- with 60 mm wheel spacer per axle (30 mm per side)
- DRM system (washers with pressed-in bolts are slid over the existing vehicle studs and screwed tight)
- Use with steel rims is prohibited
- incl. fastening material (10 cone collar nuts)
- incl. TÜV® parts certificate
- Price and scope of delivery is for one axle
The spacer rings may only be fitted in conjunction with standard LM wheels and in combination with the cone collar nuts supplied. The spacer rings are not permitted in conjunction with steel wheels.
The screw-in length of all fastening elements must be at least 6.5 turns. Ensure that the stud bolts are of sufficient length. The notes in the assembly instructions for the spacer rings must be observed. The installation of spacer rings is not permitted if the diameter of the spacer rings is smaller than the diameter of the wheel contact surface.
A modification approval by TÜV, DEKRA etc. is required. However, the entry in the vehicle documents can also only be made at the next appointment with the responsible registration authority. In the meantime, it is sufficient to carry the parts certificate and the confirmation of the modification approval.
All fastening elements must be checked with a suitable torque spanner after approx. 100 km of driving.
Compatibility or usability of specific snow chains cannot be guaranteed.
Only in conjunction with LM wheels with corresponding GIESSTASCHEN = standard stud bolts or nut heads protruding beyond the wheel surface may sink.
The standard stud bolts may have to be shortened.
The minimum screw-in length of all fastening elements of 6.5 turns must be maintained.