Set: LOF Clutches ROADspec clutch TD4, incl. adapter and valve adapter clutch slave cylinder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ROADPUMA-LR06898
- Versandgewicht: 11 kg
Delivery time 20-25 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
ROADspec TDCI Puma
Including adapter and valve adapter Clutch slave cylinder
The ROADspec clutch is specifically designed for your daily road-going Defender with 2.4l or 2.2l Puma engine. If you do a bit of towing now and then, perhaps some light off-roading or just use your Landy as a commuter, then the ROADspec has everything you need to keep you going for years to come. It’ll even take mildly tuned motors that have a little more poke than standard! And by the way, the pedal weight is not heavier than the original.
This kit includes the release bearing and concentric slave cylinder unit
- LOF HD friction material
- High torque sprung center hub
- G90 high-temp assembly grease
- Updated 2.2l genuine release bearing/slave cylinder
- Pedal weight not heavier than original
- If you have a 2.4l engine and have not changed to the updated release bearing and slave cylinder then you will need this bleed valve and adapter.
SET consists of:
- ROADspec coupling TD4
- Valve adapter for clutch cylinder
You can find more products for improved clutch performance here:
Note from LOF: if this clutch is newly installed, the LOF Powermaster clutch master cylinder should not be installed as well.
We recommend replacing the pilot bearing when replacing the coupling.