Trekfinder Wheel Spacers for Land Rover Defender 90/110/130, 66mm per axle
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SP-33-AL
- Versandgewicht: 11 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
66mm / axle, set for two axles, black aluminum, comes with ABE / TUV approval. Defender 130 rear max load weight needs to be lowered to 2 tonnes.
All wheel spacers made by TREKFINDER are made of a high-tensile but lightweight aluminium alloy and are anodized for extra corrosion resistance. They are high-tech down to the last detail!
Trekfinder spacers are up to 70 per cent lighter than ordinare spacers made from steel.
- precision machining on state of the art CNC mills
- made from high-tensile aluminium alloy
- maximum corrosion protection through anodizing
- TUV approval for all models
- can be used with standard and after-market rims
- 100% made in Germany
- with: 66 mm per axle (2x 33 mm)
- material: aluminium alloy
- colour: black
- alignment: center alignment
- Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 / 130 Tdi
- Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 / 130 Td5
- Land Rover Defender 90 / 110 / 130 Td4
- Land Rover Discovery I
- Range Rover Classic
These spacers are well-suited for 255/85R16 tyres on Wolf rims (6.5x16") fitted to Land Rover Defender - this combination is explicitely covered in the TUV certificate.
The wheel spacer is not suitable for Dotz Dakra rims, as this rim has a built-in wheel spacer of 25 mm.