- Order number: BRUBAL
- Category: Knives and Multi-Tools
- Shipping weight: 0,5 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
This knife is the smallest in the league of the Norwegian Brusletto family.
Brusletto knives are made for the practice, for hiking, fishing, hunting and everyday life. The knife remains extremely sharp for a long time. Should resharpening be necessary then this is also easily possible.
Also this Busletto knife is handmade and made of stainless steel.
Here we worked with over 100 years of experience.
- Blade length: approx. 5.2cm
- Handle length: approx. 7.2 cm
- Total length: approx. 13.0 cm
- Blade height: approx. 1.5 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.0 mm
- Weight of the knife: approx. 27 g
- Total weight: approx. 39 g
- Blade edges: not polished
- Back of the blade: not ground
- Steel: stainless steel
- Handle: oiled Norwegian birch
- Cow leather sheath with belt loop