Portable winch with petrol drive, GX35
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PORPCW3000
- Versandgewicht: 11 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Pulling winch with petrol drive, GX35
The winch is extremely light! It has a weight of only 9.5 kg and is powered in all positions by the Honda GX-35 cc four-stroke engine. Therefore, this winch is the best solution when a lot of power is needed, even in very remote areas, because it can handle up to 700 kg of pulling force.
You can use the PCW3000 in all terrain conditions, with any length of double-braided polyester rope, with a diameter of 10 mm.
- Power - Maximum pulling force with drum installed (metric) : 700 kg.
- Speed - 76 mm drum : 10 m/min
- Engine : Honda GX-35 cc four-stroke - all positions
- Gearbox : Alloy aluminium gearbox Heat treated 3 stage spur gear. Shafts are mounted in ball bearings. Oil bath lubrication.
- Reduction ratio : 200:1
- Brake : Clutch bearing for anti-lock protection.
- Clutch: N/A - Direct drive
- Drum rotates when engine is idling
- Duty cycle : Continuous
- Dimensions: 35 cm wide x 28.9 cm long x 26.1 cm high
No rope or recovery straps are included. This is available as an option.
Double braided polyester rope
Tree holding plate with ratchet strap
Drawbar plate for trailer coupling
Shorty recovery strap