Rock slider for the Jimny GJ
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HSJ2RSA01
- Versandgewicht: 10,5 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
The rock slider for the Jimny GJ
- Tight-fitting rock slider made of aluminum with steel holding structure.
- To increase the rigidity of the slider panel, "dimple the" beads are pressed into the front.
- Replaces the original plastic sill protection.
- The steel holding structure is replaced by pressing in threaded rivets in the sill (attention, drilling out the existing holes from 8.5 mm to 9 mm necessary). On the underside, the retaining structure is held in position by clamping the sill rebate.
- The slider panel can be replaced separately if damaged, provided the substructure has not been damaged Sill fold protected.
- Our Rockslider is made of high-quality aluminum and black matt powder-coated.
- We opted for the lightweight design, so our Rockslider is a functional aluminum cab protection, therefore not suitable for a jack, but in medium-difficult terrain it is more than sufficient protection.
The GJ Rockslider has received a general operating license (ABE). Each individual side skirts will be different after welding. Test gauges inserted to ensure a 100% fit.
Scope of delivery:
Rockslider left & right
General operating license
Weight complete set (driver & passenger side): 9.kg