Nakatanenga storage compartment footwell - Land Rover Defender
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NASFDEF-TD4-L
- Versandgewicht: 6,1 kg
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
Nakatanenga storage compartment footwell
Storage space is scarce in touring vehicles - and inconspicuous storage space even more so! The Nakatanenga storage compartment for the footwell of the Defender 90/110/130 creates "invisible" storage space for money, passports, compact cameras, medicines, small appliances and much more.
The storage compartment is attached to existing screws instead of the floor panel. It is made of stainless steel and black powder coated. This makes it ideal for the harsh environmental conditions at the installation site. The compartment is not visible through the carpet above it. The footwell compartment is supplied with both regular cylinder locks and cabinet locks, which can be fitted as required. The storage compartment is available for either the right or left side of the vehicle.
- currently the footwell boxes are suitable for Defender TD4 (i.e. from 2007), versions for TD5/TDi (1994-2006) are in preparation
- the boxes are made of 1,5 mm V2A stainless steel
- the usable storage space is 263 mm long, between 250 mm (bottom) and 295 mm (top) wide and approx. 100 mm high
- when the lid is closed, the storage compartment is dust- and waterproof according to IP54 standard
- the storage compartments can be used together with most additional tanks, in case of doubt please ask or measure
- an ABE/certificate/registration is not necessary
- the boxes are completely made in Germany and have a durable matt black powder coating
Cannot be combined with side underfloor auxiliary tanks.