NOLDEN LED Worklight 115/4500
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NAS1154500
- Versandgewicht: 3,5 kg
Delivery time ca. 5-10 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
NOLDEN LED worklight 115/4500
Nolden LED worklight 115/4500, 50 W, 4.500 Lumen, 6.500°K, IP6K9K, 12/24 V Multi-Voltage.
High-strength aluminium housing, front cover for close-range illumination mounted, front cover for wide-range illumination enclosed, blind plugs, mounting base with small parts not mounted, mounting and service instructions, delivery incl. 3 m connection cable, 36 months manufacturer's warranty.
The Nolden worklight 115/4500 is a compact, modern and powerful LED worklight with 4 LEDs. The worklight has been developed for professional heavy-duty work applications. A high-strength aluminium housing, a hardened and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens, as well as a solid stainless steel bracket ensure maximum reliability. Its innovative design allows the LED board and the front screen as well as the connection cable to be changed. A change from near-field to wide-field illumination is possible at any time by changing the front screen. This is a welcome exception for the service department, as it significantly reduces possible repair costs and allows a high degree of flexibility.
The LED worklight can be used with either close-range or wide-range illumination. This makes it universally applicable for many fields of work, e.g. in forestry and agriculture, in commercial vehicles, construction machinery and special vehicle construction as well as in the military sector - or anywhere where illumination similar to daylight is required.
- 4 modern high-power Cree® LEDs
- Daylight-like illumination of the working area
- Universal mountings possible and available, with only one design
- High-strength aluminium housing, PC lens and stainless steel bracket
- Powerful 4,500 lm light output
- White 6,500 °K light colour
- Economical 50 W consumption
- Universal 12/24 V voltage supply (multi-voltage)
- Protection against polarity reversal and overvoltage
- Overheating protection through temperature monitoring
- Safe IP6K9K (high-pressure cleaner) and IP68 (submersion)
- Shockproof up to 40 G
- Long-life 30,000 hours MTBF
- 3-year warranty by the manufacturer