- Order number: HSWLEDEVO2-DEF-BKDRL
- Category: Main Beam
- Shipping weight: 8,1 kg
Delivery time approx. 1 to 3 days**
ab ca. Mitte September erhältlich.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
7" LED head lamps for Land Rover Defender, with low beam and full beam and either position or day-driving light. Set of two head lamps and two black anodized stainless steel bezels. Lamps available in two colours.
In 2009 J.W. Speaker' Model 8700 head lamps were the first street-legal LED head lights. In 2012 they had been enhanced and were sold as Modell 8700 Evolution, with a variety of looks like chrome or black front panel or with or without position light.
In 2014 J.W. Speaker's legendary LED head lights were further improved, setting new standards as Modell 8700 Evolution II!
Brightness was increased by almost 50 per cent and an improved, optimized light pattern have made the current version the best available retro-fit head light on the market. Main beam with 750 lumens is as bright as the high beam of the previous model, with current high beam now having an effective 1150 lumens with added „ComfortLight“ to give an even better light pattern. The voltage has been extended to 9-32 volts, so that older vehicles with weaker electrics can also benefit from these excellent lights.
The integratet LED day driving lights add both style as well as an element of safety.
Advantages of Models 8700 Evolution II:
- 1150 lumens effective (high beam), 750 lumens effective (main beam)
- increased voltage 9-32 volts
- „ComfortLight“ for even better light pattern compared to the forerunner
- aluminium die casting housing
- front lense made of durebale polycarbonate
- ECE-approval and homologation (Reg. 112, 9), no need for TUV approval
- increased security and enhanced looks because of LED daytime running light