Exide EK 800 AGM Battery 80Ah
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: EK800
- Versandgewicht: 25 kg
Delivery time appr. 1-3 business days
- individual advice
- prompt request processing
- fast shipping
AGM Battery EK800 Exide
The AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) battery was developed by Exide in conjunction with the major vehicle manufacturers for micro-hybrid vehicles in Europe. The AGM battery incorporates the most advanced technology for optimum performance in extreme cycling conditions. It has both high charge acceptance and very good partial discharge characteristics.
For micro-hybrid vehicles with start-stop system and the regenerative braking system, these two characteristics are a necessary prerequisite.
- Original equipment technology and quality.
- Extreme durability: The cyclic life is 3 times longer than a standard battery.
- Maximum safety: Hermetically sealed system with safety valve (VRLA) and excellent recombination of gas.
Current EXIDE OE contracts for micro-hybrid applications with AGM batteries:
- BMW Efficient Dynamics Series
- Optimum safety when installed in the passenger compartment
- Voltage 12 V
- Battery technology AGM (VRLA)
- Capacity (Ah) 80 Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 315 x 175 x 190 mm
- Cold test current 800 A
- Circuit 0 (positive pole right)
- End pole type 1 (normal round poles)
- Bottom pole B13
- Start-stop operation Yes
- Maintenance-free according to EN Yes
- Condition Brand new, ready for immediate use
- Special features Can be installed horizontally
- Max. Charging voltage 14.8 V
- Article weight 23.90 kg